Canada Business Immigration
Canada’s Start-up Visa Program targets immigrant entrepreneurs with the skills and potential to build businesses in Canada that:
- are innovative
- can create jobs for Canadians
- can compete on a global scale
Do you have an innovative business idea? If you can get support for your idea from one of the designated organizations, you may be able to immigrate to Canada.
If you are looking for a Regulated Immigration Consultant for Canada in Melbourne look no further.
Permanent Residence under the Business Immigration Program
Canada welcomes successful business people who are seeking new opportunities and challenges. The Business Immigration Program is designed to encourage and facilitate the admission of these individuals. Both the federal and provincial/territorial governments welcome business immigrants and offer services to help immigrants start a business and settle in Canada.
Quebec Investor Immigration Program
- Intend to settle in Québec
- You must intend to settle in Québec permanently.
- Have a minimum net worth
- You must have a net worth of at least CDN$2,000,000. You can share this net worth with your spouse or common-law partner who is accompanying you to Québec. You must be able to demonstrate the legal origin and accumulation of your net worth.
If you have received grants less than six months prior to submitting your application, they cannot be included in your net worth.
- Have management experience
- You must have at least two years of management experience. This experience must have been acquired within the five years preceding the submission of your application.
Your management experience must include the following functions under your authority:
- Control of financial resources
- Control of human or material resources
- You cannot have gained your experience through:
- An apprenticeship
- A training course
- A specialization leading to a diploma
- Enter into an investment agreement
- You must enter into an investment agreement with a financial intermediary, either an investment broker or a trust company that has signed an agreement with the Ministère de l’Immigration, de la Francisation et de l’Intégration and IQ Immigrants investisseurs Inc.
- Make a five-year term investment
- You must make a five-year term investment of CDN$1,200,000. The investment must be made with IQ Immigrants Investisseurs inc. The investment is guaranteed by the Gouvernement du Québec.
Financial intermediaries may offer you the opportunity to finance your investment.
At the end of your investment, your financial intermediary will reimburse you the amount of CDN$1,200,000 without interest, within 30 days. The amount repaid may vary, however, if you have opted to finance your investment.
- Obtain enough points in the selection grid
- Your application is reviewed according to the program’s selection conditions, including the program’s selection grid . You are awarded points for each of the factors and criteria on the grid. You must score at least 40 out of 89 points on the grid to meet the cut-off for factors and criteria that have an elimination threshold.
- Obtain an attestation of learning about democratic values and Québec values
- When your file is opened, you will receive a request to obtain an attestation of learning about democratic values and Québec values.
You will have a maximum of 60 days after receiving this request to obtain your attestation.
Members of your family accompanying you will also need to obtain an attestation, including your spouse aged 16 years or older and your dependent children aged 18 years or older.
You will not receive this request if you and your family have already received your attestation.